Monday, November 25, 2013

I love the cement wall - tinted or plain, these industrial, rustic looks are what interest me. The collection of images is also a terrific way to bring together a theme for a space - word art combined with images works!

pillow Lucky Star - dettagli home design
pillow Lucky Star -  dettagli home design
Click here to download
I love the cement wall - tinted or plain, these industrial, rustic looks are what interest me. The collection of images is also a terrific way to bring together a theme for a space - word art combined with images works!
I love the cement wall - tinted or plain, these industrial, rustic looks are what interest me.    The collection of images is also a terrific way to bring together a theme for a space - word art combined with images works!
Click here to download
Kitchen Banquettes
Kitchen Banquettes
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment